Friday, February 12, 2010

Are teacher comments on transcripts sent to colleges?

When I get report cards sometimes my teachers write comments like ';Needs to participate more in clas';, ';work is satisfactory';, etc. Will these comments be sent to the colleges I apply to or are they only written on my report cards?Are teacher comments on transcripts sent to colleges?
NoAre teacher comments on transcripts sent to colleges?
I couldn't tell you because I am not familiar with your school. But I would seriously doubt it. It most likely will just show your grades for each quarter, midterm grade, final exam grade, and final grade.





If you want to see what it looks like just ask your counselor for an unofficial copy. It will be exactly the same as an official transcript, except it has a big stamp that says unofficial.
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment