Friday, February 12, 2010

If i retake classes that i got a WF in, will they drop off my transcript?

All classes that you take at any university will always remain on your transcript, whether you with withdrew or got a failing grade. When you retake the course, the new grade is the only grade that is figured into your gpa and that grade will have a repeat notice by it.If i retake classes that i got a WF in, will they drop off my transcript?
it depends what classes %26amp; mabe they will drop of your transcript.If i retake classes that i got a WF in, will they drop off my transcript?
My college drops the bad grade from the transcript. I got a D in economics and I took it over in the summer and got a B. The previous grade got deleted from my transcripts, but the credit hours were still there. My transcripts read:





Attempted Credits: 115 Credits Received: 112





That's how most colleges work. Hope that helps.
They do not drop off your transcript, however they are no longer computed in your GPA.
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment