Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get transcripts of text messages from my husbands cell...?

I have been told that there is a program that can be bought online that allows you to go back and read text messages. Is this true and if so what is the program called? How do I get it?





Thanks alot!How do I get transcripts of text messages from my husbands cell...?
wow you must be one concerned/worried wife if you want transcripts of his texts. Hey, I'd recommend that you talk to him before doing anything with this matter, but I'll give you the info I can:





My mom used to threaten me with the whole ';I'll get a copy of your texts'; thing a lot. Until I actually called Verizon and they told me the following:


1. to get transcripts (as in, written ones) of text messages you'd need a court filing permitting you to do this. Generally, the court will not issue you such a file without a good judgement and reason - and even if they do, they would read them as well.


2. Software does exist which lets you read someone's texts. I don't know the name (sorry), but generally mothers use it on their teens to track their phones and such. Depending on how tech savy your husband is, he'd probably find out in the end.





Still, without a court filing, you won't get anywhere close to reading his texts. It's a phone company's right to protect a customer's privacy, and protect it they do - although they do store texts back as far as 6 months, it's very very sensetive and private.





Oh yeah. Verizon and others do have parental controls, which would let you block certain numbers from being texted or called - my mom has used that one before too. I'd imagine most carriers would have that too, I know verizon does.





-hope that helps-How do I get transcripts of text messages from my husbands cell...?
wow psycho look on your phone bill and it will give you the numbers to all the incoming and outgoing text messages

No comments:

Post a Comment