Friday, February 12, 2010

I have been out of school for17 yrs, and I need to know how I can get a copy of my high school transcripts?

I getting out of the military, and getting prepared to go back to school in the fall.I have been out of school for17 yrs, and I need to know how I can get a copy of my high school transcripts?
Find the number for your school.





Call that number.


Ask them for a copy of your transcripts.





If your school doesn't exist, contact the city/town hall where the school was located and ask them who has the records.I have been out of school for17 yrs, and I need to know how I can get a copy of my high school transcripts?
You should go to your high school or the school districts building and ask. It's usually no problem, you may have to wait a little while as they look it up, but if you call ahead of time, they'll have it ready.





And they(your high school) have to send the official transcript to the university/college. If you send it, it's considered ';unofficial'; and they cannot accept it. Be forewarned: they might charge you a minimal fee to send it, depending on how long you've been out of school. I had to send one a little less than a year after I graduated, and I had to pay $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment