Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you mention elementary school in your transcripts?

I was pretty active in elementary school as well as high school. I went to world finals for OM twice, was ranked in the top 20 at nationals for vaulting all in elementary school. Middle school i focused more on my dancing. Can I mention this is my transcripts for college?Can you mention elementary school in your transcripts?
Your transcripts are your official academic records from your school, and college only wants your high school grades, so no. If you're talking about any personal resumes or lists of accomplishments you send...well, I'm afraid the answer is still no. If you've continued any of those activities in high school, you can mention that you've done them for X number of years, but the admissions office wants to know about your recent accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment