Friday, February 12, 2010

How may I get my high school transcripts online?

I graduated fro Eureka High School in Eureka Illinois in 1980. I am trying to recieve my transripts online if possible.How may I get my high school transcripts online?
Online high school trascript are really hard to get, most high shools don't have that online, the best thing would be giving them a call and see if they can mail them or fax them to you.How may I get my high school transcripts online?
call and ask them. My hs let me do it.

Report Abuse



The online transcripts will not be official because they won't be signed.


Most places require official transcripts.
If the H.S. has a website they will have information on if online transcripts are available. It is highly unlikely that they would have put transcripts from 25 years ago online (it may even be a question if they still have them).

No comments:

Post a Comment