Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do I have to send ALL of my transcripts every time I apply to a university or for a scholarship/fellowship?

I have transcripts from (a) high school, (b) a college I took two classes at during high school which applied to my undergrad, (c) my undergrad uni, (d) a community college I took two summer classes at which applied to my undergrad, (e) another community college I took one summer class at which applied to my undergrad, (f) the university where I studied abroad which applied to my undergrad, and (g) my current graduate program university. I also did a three month program at a language institute overseas where technically I guess I have transcripts at.





I took extra classes over the summer so I could double-major and graduate within four years, not because I failed anything. I've always had really good grades.





Whenever I apply for a university or for education money they ask me to send my official transcripts from every place I've attended. Do they really want me to send 7-8 transcripts? It costs me about $100 in transcript fees every time I want to apply for something!Do I have to send ALL of my transcripts every time I apply to a university or for a scholarship/fellowship?
The simple answer: yes. If you don't follow the rules of application for those scholarships you will risk being turned down for an incomplete application.





However, do they need sealed official copies, or do they just need a copy? If they don't need sealed copies directly from the school, why not make photo copies to use as you need them?Do I have to send ALL of my transcripts every time I apply to a university or for a scholarship/fellowship?
If they require, then it's important for u to submit and it must for all application to answer and enclosed what the other party need.

No comments:

Post a Comment