Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am applying for a job and it's asking me for transcripts - don't laugh! What is this?

I know it means why or because but how does this pertain?I am applying for a job and it's asking me for transcripts - don't laugh! What is this?
They want to see your school record. First of all, that lets them know whether you graduated. And second, it lets them know what kind of student you were.





If you have a lot of low grades and ';incompletes'; on your record, it would be a warning sign to a future employer.





But mostly, it shows whether you graduated. You would be amazed at the number of people who go around claiming to have graduated high school or college, when in fact they actually never finished. And then there are the people who lie about their age (either raising it or lowering it). Your school transcript will usually show your birthdate. Even if there is no birthdate, it will certainly show when you entered and when you left, which can serve as a check on what you told them about how old you are. (If you graduated high school ten years ago, you are not 21 right now.)





Hope this helps. Good luck!!I am applying for a job and it's asking me for transcripts - don't laugh! What is this?
they just want proof
Your grades in college and high school, depending how old you are.
I would assume that what they want are your collage transcripts, all your grades. I would be careful, because I was under the impression that employers could not ask for transcripts. Make sure you check into that before sending them
for proof
A transcript is the marks that you got in college/university and high school.





I hope that I answered your question.
TOR means transcript of records.





This is a record provided by the school or university after you have entered schooling.





This will reflect to your scholastic performance from elementary to whatever level you graduated.
They want copies of your college transcripts. Just ask your college for it - they'll know. It shows your grades and GPA.
They want copies of your college and/or high school transcripts. Transcripts detail all the classes you have taken and give how many credit hours you have obtained and your gpa.
Your records from college and/or high school. They show the classes you took and grades your received.
You sound young...so I would say they're looking for your HS transcripts. They need to see how well you did in school.....what your educational background is.
copies of your college papers =]

No comments:

Post a Comment