Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I get a copy of my old high school's transcripts? Can they fax them to me?

I live in a different city right now, and I REALLLY need that transcript for my next new high school. My parents dont live with me, but can the school fax me it or email them to me or something????? Can my parents pick them up? Are the schools open in the summer times?How can I get a copy of my old high school's transcripts? Can they fax them to me?
You will have to contact your old school and find out their policy. They probably won't fax them to you. Your new school will probably need an official copy of them (you can't get an ';official'; copy via fax anyway).





You will more than likely have to send or fax a written request to your old school to have them sent to your new school. They may be able to fax an ';unofficial'; copy to the new school so that you can be registered in the meantime while they wait on the ';official'; copy.





Your old school should be open during the summer time, there is usually always someone there to help with situations like this as they arise.How can I get a copy of my old high school's transcripts? Can they fax them to me?
some school boards of education will not fax ur transcripts, do to the fact that they have millions of student transcripts on file and because they are considered a legal document. u will have to call and have them mailed to your new location. most likely u will have to pay for the transcripts.
Should the school lack the capability you can go to a currency exchange.Or some other type of establishment that handles wire transfers.
call your school and they'll fax it to your new school
They'll fax them to you. I'm not sure if your parents can pick them up if you're over 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment