Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone have a transcript of Sacha Baron Cohen’s Golden Globe acceptance speech?

I don't have a sound card at work, but want to read what he said.Does anyone have a transcript of Sacha Baron Cohen’s Golden Globe acceptance speech?
what? he got a GG?


hmm i think i missed that part!Does anyone have a transcript of Sacha Baron Cohen’s Golden Globe acceptance speech?
Cohen won the award for Best Actor in a Comedy or Musical.





Here is his speech. Apparently potty-humor never goes out of style.





“I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press. And I just want to say that this movie was a life-changing experience. I saw some amazing, beautiful, invigorating parts of America. But I saw some dark parts of America, an ugly side of America. A side of America that rarely sees the light of day.





I refer, of course, to the anus and testicles of my co-star, Ken Davitian.





[Davitian shrugs and raises a wine glass]


Ken, when I was in that scene and I stared down and saw your two wrinkled golden globes on my chin, I thought to myself, ‘I better win a bloody award for this.’





And then when my 300-pound co-star decided to sit on my face and squeeze the oxygen from my lungs, I was faced with a choice: Death or to breathe in the air that had been trapped in a small pocket between his buttocks for 30 years.





Kenneth, if it was not for that rancid bubble, I would not be here today.





[Davitian takes a swig from the wine bottle]





[Music starts-up]





Thank you to Larry Charles, thank you to Jay Roach, thank you to Isla Fisher, my fiancee. Thank you to Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines and Dan Mazer; thank you to Ari Emanuel; Matt Labov; Erran Baron Cohen, my brother who did the music; and to Jason Alper. And thank you to every American who has not sued me so far. Thank you.”
I almost peed my pants on that one lastnight !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment