Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm looking to get my high school transcript online can i do that and how?

Generally you have to give authorization for someone to view your transcript. Schools can't just post your information out there for anyone to see.





I would guess there are some schools that offer a service to look up your transcript, but you would have to be able to prove who you are via credit card or something like that.I'm looking to get my high school transcript online can i do that and how?
depends on the classI'm looking to get my high school transcript online can i do that and how?
Only if your school has such a system in place, and I'll bet that almost no high schools do.
You cant.





You have to contact your high school you graduated from....








Tell them your name...year you graduated....and either you want it sent to you....you college...or the company you work for/interviewing for

No comments:

Post a Comment