Friday, February 12, 2010

Would my school send out my transcript?!?

I want to go to Fordham university, but there is one problem. I go to a Jewish private school (center to the right), and Fordham university has Jesuit background. I know it's BS the stupid ceremonies, and it's probably interesting.





But would my school send out the transcripts?Would my school send out my transcript?!?
As long as your accounts have been settled and you do not owe your current school any money, they would send transcripts to Bob Jones University if you requested it.Would my school send out my transcript?!?
If you request them to...
yea they should i pretty sure u have the right to get ur transcript if they can't send it out then you can send it out
Every school is required to send transcripts, so no worries. Just go to the administration office, request the transcript form and fill in the address. You will probably have to pay a charge, most likely between $5 and $15 per transcript.

No comments:

Post a Comment